Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would putting these essential oils on my skin help get rid of acne and acne scars?

If I mixed

coconut oil,

olive oil,

castor oil,

vitamin e oil,

lavender oil,

rosemary oil,

tea tree oil,

peppermint oil,

almond oil,

jojoba oil,

and

aloe vera gel,



together, put it in a bottle, and applied it twice daily for the whole summer, would in have little or no acne scars?
Would putting these essential oils on my skin help get rid of acne and acne scars?
? i'm only using VIRGIN COCONUT OIL for some days now and i can see that my pimple scars faded...



try searching OIL CLEANSING METHOD on the web



ok. i'm so kind that i've searched it for you:



click this link:

www.theoilcleansingmethod.com
Reply:i have no idea. all of those together might cause some kind of side effect..

but you might as well try it!

let me know if it works!

  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment