Monday, February 13, 2012

Which works? Slimming World, Weightwatchers or Rosemary Conley?

I want to lose four stones by Christmas 2007. I have messed about and not stuck to Weightwatchers for the last two years with no results whatsoever. Will Slimming World work for me? What foods would work for packed lunches at work? Has anyone succeeded in losing significant amounts of weight with Slimming World and how long did it take? Sorry for all the questions but I am loathe to go and pay to join and find it is not for me.
Which works? Slimming World, Weightwatchers or Rosemary Conley?
well ive heard that weight watchers does work. it pretty effective and you should try it. Good luck with your goal!
Reply:Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").



The Hoodia sold at http://301url.com/free-diet-pills is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.
shoe horns
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment