Monday, February 13, 2012

Who is Rosemary Guiley?

I work full-time as a paranormal researcher, investigator and author.



I was born in Florida and grew up in Seattle and Anchorage. I earned a BA in Communications from the University of Washington and went to work as a news journalist. After moving to New York State, I was able to realize my dream of becoming a full-time author. My specialization: the paranormal, which has fascinated me all my life.



My work in the paranormal has led me into intense study, research and investigation of a wide range of topics, which I have featured in more than 30 books and encyclopedias, hundreds of articles and numerous presentations. Along the way I have had many experiences that have illuminated some of the mysteries of the multiverse -- the multi-dimensional universe of which we are a part.



I have written for FATE magazine since 1991 and am currently consulting editor. In 2000 I formed Visionary Living, Inc. as a media company for my work. In 2001 I obtained my PhD from the International Institute for Integral Human Sciences in Montreal.



I make my home in Maryland, and travel a great deal to research and make public appearances. I've added acting to my activities, appearing in films with paranormal themes.
Who is Rosemary Guiley?
Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Ph.D. is an expert on visionary, mystical and paranormal topics. Her work is devoted to helping others achieve their goals and find fulfillment in life, creativity, work and spiritual understanding. She is president of Visionary Living, Inc., through which she produces and markets self-help resources and presentations on the “Cornerstones of Well-Being.” She is an accomplished speaker. She has written more than 20 books, and her work has been translated into 12 languages, selected by major book clubs, and cited for excellence. She is a board director of the Association for the Study of Dreams, and an Honorary Fellow of the College of Human Sciences, the professional division of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences in Montreal, a nonprofit organization affiliated with the United Nations.
Reply:i don't kno....srry

No comments:

Post a Comment