Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does Burts bees rosmary shampoo make your hair grow faster?

i read on a website that anything w/ rosemary helps your hair to grow faster. Is this true? I am trying to grow my hair faster, and i need some helpful tips!

Please help! I do not want to get extensions i want MY OWN hair to grow out. Please help!

Thanks!
Does Burts bees rosmary shampoo make your hair grow faster?
The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.
Reply:I don't know about Burts bees, but I do know that Main and Tail shampoo can make your hair grow faster. I think that it might be cheaper than that "Burts bees" stuff and you can find it most anywhere. I think your hair can grow about 2-3 inches per month using Main and Tail. If you decide to try it, it usually comes in a fairly big bottle that is orange and white with blue writing and a blue horse on the front. (It can be used for horses or humans )

hope this helps :D

As for the price, I believe it is about 5-6 dollars a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment