Monday, January 30, 2012

How many of you have made or tried a Dancing Chicken?

A whole chicken, rubbed with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. A can of beer with a sprig of rosemary in it, invert the chicken on the beer. Grill for 1 hour to 1hour 15 minutes.
How many of you have made or tried a Dancing Chicken?
That sounds really good. I haven't tried it, but when I was pregnant, I had dreams of fried chicken that was flying around. I kept trying to jump up and catch it, so that I could eat it, but it was always just out of reach....
Reply:I've never tried that, and hopefully I never will, because according to my religion, which is Islam, alcohol is prohibited, and anyway inverting is something I'd rather do with fractions, not chicken.



But if you go to the website www.subservientchicken.com you can see a "live" dancing chicken by telling the chicken to dance. Kind of crazy.

  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment