Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the name of the song playing while Rosemary & Gabe are in the park in the movie Little Manhattan?

I really liked this song but I don't know the name/artist it's the song in the movie, Little Manhatten (2005) %26amp; it's playing while the two kids Gabe %26amp; Rosemary are walking through the park on a tour. PLease answer b.c I would really like to find this song it's a favorite of mine. [If you don't know what part I am talking about a line in the song goes like "What is love what is love I just wanted to be loved" something like that]
What is the name of the song playing while Rosemary %26amp; Gabe are in the park in the movie Little Manhattan?
Matt White, "Love"



I've seen the film once before, but I didn't remember the song until your question... Thanks for asking, I forgot how much I liked that movie!



If you want to see how I find the song, look below: I looked up the soundtrack listing on IMDB, then looked the video up on YouTube. So, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment