Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm do rosemary conley?

i've been doing a rosemary conley class for the past 5 months and don't seems to be losing the weight but i have lost 15 inches from my hips waist and bust. i go to the gym and have a 3 day programe for weight loss and toning but still not able to lose the weight. i need to lose 6 stone to be may ideal weight. please can anyone help me to lose the weight has well as the inches .thank you
I'm do rosemary conley?
What you need to realise is, that muscle weighs heavier than fat, so if you have lost inches and not weight, that is the reason, you are turning the fat into muscle, making you slimmer but not lighter. I used to go weight training and that is what my trainer told me, he said, throw away the scales and go off what you look like in a mirror. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment