Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I tried making this new cleanser type thing, will it work?

Ok, so I got lots of rosemary and put it in a bowl of boiled water and left it (covered) for 10 minutes. I then let it cool until warm, and applied to my face with cotton wool. Will this actually do anything? Also, I am going to my friends house on the 28th May, and I need to look my best. Any good skin tips?
I tried making this new cleanser type thing, will it work?
Not sure if that'll do anything, but if you want to look good for your friend's house, give yourself a facial, or just use a mask. Steam your face every day for about 15 minutes. On youtube they have tutorials on giving yourself a facial. You can alse google face masks or search it on answers and there are lots of recipes floating around and links.

Good luck!

  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment